Las Vegas Neon MuseumThe Neon Museum in Las Vegas restores and houses old neon signs from throughout the city's rich history. Visitors can take self-guided tours of the Fremont Street Gallery, featuring 9 refurbished signs, & the Neon Signs Project on Las Vegas Blvd, which houses 3 signs from the 1950s & 60s. The most impressive sight though is the Neon Museum Boneyard. Reservations are required to tour the 2 acres of 150+ donated & rescued signs from the 1930s through the early 90s.
- Fremont Street Gallery & Neon Signs Project, 24 hours a day
- Neon Museum Boneyard hours vary & reservations are required.
- Fremont Street Gallery & Neon Signs Project are free
- Neon Museum Boneyard Tours $15
Events -Regular photo & film shoots
- Guided & Self-guided tours